Christ Our Savior Lutheran Church is a place where people can meet Jesus, engage in life-giving community, and everyone is welcome. We believe in creating a space where people can have authentic encounters with Christ, discover their gifts and use them for God's glory. Join us for our Sunday services and find a way to be conneceted to our family!
When we Meet
8:30 am and 11:00 am
Sunday Bible Study
What To Expect
- A typical service will last about 60 minutes. We print the service in a bulletin which you can pick up from an usher as you walk in the sanctuary and the screens will also have everything printed on them that you need to participate in worship.
- You will see our pastors and others serving during the service in robes. These are worn to remind us that it is not about the man, woman, or child that is serving rather about Jesus and what He is doing. It also reminds the one serving that they are holding an office (similar to others in uniform like a judge or doctor) and proclaiming Jesus rather than themselves.
- Hymns are led by our organist , choirs, soloists, and sometimes instruments. Our music department also provides special music during the service.
- We encourage and welcome children to participate in worship with you. If you need to take your child out during the service we have a large lounge area with plenty of room for little ones to move and comfy chairs to sit in while you hear and see the service. There is also a staffed nursery available during the Bible study hour (9:45 am-10:45 am) and our 11:00 am service.
- Women generally wear dresses or nice pants with a blouse. The men will often wear suits or a nice polo with dress pants. We dress in our fine clothing out of honor and respect as we come into the presence of our Savior. Jesus invites us into His presence no matter our clothing. We encourage you to come dressed how you are most comfortable.
Thank you from Pastor Cronkright
January 24th, 2020
Bringing Sight and the Love of Jesus to South Africa
January 18th, 2020
Family of God Street Ministry
January 10th, 2020
Care, Support, & Hope for the New Year
January 9th, 2020
Ordination of Tyler Cronkright into the Office of the Pastoral Ministry
January 6th, 2020
Look Back at a Decade
December 31st, 2019
A Journey in Children's Ministry
December 27th, 2019
Home for Christmas
December 23rd, 2019
CHRISTmas Blessings 2019
December 23rd, 2019
December 17th, 2019